Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick update

Go down

Quick update Empty Quick update

Post  Marcus Fri May 30, 2008 11:13 am

I know I've not been at club for a couple of weeks guys - monday before last, I had another gout attack... by wednesday, I was in pain and unable to stand - that lasted a couple of days and it was sore to walk up till around wednesday this week. Even now, my foot's swollen up like a balloon (it's hard to get socks on, let alone shoes - I'd be in sandals if I was working right now).

I'll be there on Thursday even if I have to see about getting mum to run me up there since it's sounding important.

Now for the good news... I've lost weight for sure (probably what brought the gout on - losing weight too quickly... it can be a cause). Last weigh-in was 5th of last month and I'd lost a kilo and a half... I'm due for another weigh-in next week and I'll let you know... but I measured my waist and I've lost 4 inches since starting the diet... so it's definitely working! Smile

Hopefully soon I'll be light enough to keep going for longer... Smile

My fitness atm is crap since I can't run and I can't do full pressups (I'm doing bent-knee atm) but as soon as I can, I'll be back in full training with you guys.

Keep the faith guys... we'll make it yet! Smile
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down