Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

extra training monday

3 posters

Go down

extra training monday Empty extra training monday

Post  Hoggy Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:30 pm

If anyone is interested in doing a bit of extra training on monday at midday give me a shout and we can arrange to meet up. We will be training on a field near thornhill, my mobile no is: 07939011592. Cheers hoggy.
Hoggy
Hoggy

Back to top Go down

extra training monday Empty Re: extra training monday

Post  Marcus Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 pm

WOOHOO!!! No worrying about a lift for once. Smile

Details from the other thread:

If you want to drop by my place, turn left as you enter the estate then take the first right and then the first left - you'll see a silver renault estate parked in the drive. Hoggy's car will probably also be parked there. Everyone else will have to find their own parking spaces I'm afraid.

To get to the field from my place, continue along the road to the end of the estate (ie end of the road and cross over) and then head downhill. You'll see a footpath ahead in the corner and the entrance to the field is around 10 feet along that.

There's two football (as in soccer) fields there and I suggest we use the longer-grassed one so as not to tear up the turf too much. Plus doing that will help clean our boots if it's damp, so bonus. Laughing
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan #11 Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Ill be at work Sad

Any evening im available to throw some balls at you though
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content