Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think it's the right time for this

4 posters

Go down

Think it's the right time for this Empty Think it's the right time for this

Post  marco64 Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:59 am

With our first game coming up here goes my emotional speach! I didn't know any of you 5 months ago but i love you all man (even Buch!)!!! I will put my body on the line for anyone else on O and i hope the feelings the same with the rest of you?! If any of us make mistakes, who doesn't? we should give encouragement not emphasise the mistake, this will be very important when the match starts, and also Butch, no pissing about during game like at training, Clyde might not like you kicking mud in their faces or jumping on top of them after the play is dead! But anyway, lets all pull together and show Clyde what we are made of and enjoy it.
marco64
marco64

Back to top Go down

Think it's the right time for this Empty Re: Think it's the right time for this

Post  Nellie Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:56 am

Dude I can't agree more Wink.

I must say we do have a fuck about during practice, but we need to know when it is serious and game time is not the time to fuck about, unless we score then celebrate!
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Think it's the right time for this Empty well put marco

Post  cumbriandave32 Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:18 am

i agree but dont worry we will all pull together there is always room for a giggle r too, theres just a time and a place, cant wait till we move onto grass, it seems my feet sink deeper in that sand than all you lot,

just been thinking about special teams whats our leaders and coaches got planned for it.

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:27 am

Not sure on that myself. I hope we have a game plan for special teams though. Very Happy
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  jaap Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:03 am

Marco you've got that one nailed down.
Yeah there is a time and a place to fuck about like Dave says, usually celebrating in the End Zone with your pants round your ankles Very Happy , but the hard work we've all put in will pay off come game time.
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down