Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game time

+2
Nellie
sonofmatt
6 posters

Go down

Game time Empty Game time

Post  sonofmatt Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:15 am

Hi Guys
Really looking forward to you comin up to play us (the Eagles ) Its one thing training against your own guys but its far better training against an other team for real. Thats when you really find out who wants to play and who just likes to say "I play American football" Keep training hard and see you all soon
Mac

sonofmatt

Back to top Go down

Game time Empty Re: Game time

Post  Nellie Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:45 am

Dude most of us are looking forward to palying a real game. I haven't done so since high school and am looking forward to it!!!
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  sonofmatt Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:51 am

What position do you play? I will play bit of O and D line I think- Last time I played was 17 years ago for the Mighty Glasgow Lions as they were known then - But my two sons are playing for the Eagles this year and I want to be on the field with them - one of my mates said try refereeing - anyway should be fun - what kind of mix have you got in the team - is it like us young and old new and experienced played and never played

sonofmatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am

I'm RB/FB and OLB. Yeah a big mix of age really. However were mostly on the older side Very Happy
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Game time Empty speak for yourself dude

Post  cumbriandave32 Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:27 am

i dont count mysell in the slipper brigade yet but japp had me chasing shadows last session

and looking forward to a good game it will be an experience and fun wish you lads good luck up north

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Post  jaap Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:33 pm

davebailiff wrote:i dont count mysell in the slipper brigade yet but japp had me chasing shadows last session

Lol I think you're flattery will get you everywhere Mr. Bailiff Very Happy

Mac, good to hear from you, yeah it'll be a good experience for both teams and like you we're all really looking forward to it, see you when we're on your patch.
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

Game time Empty Legend's

Post  tommyl44 Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:03 pm

http://www.clydevalleyeagles.com/index.htm

This will be a tough game, you have a few ledgend's in your team, the great "David Orr" springs to mind!!
tommyl44
tommyl44

Back to top Go down

Game time Empty 13th April.....

Post  RHINO Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 am

Alrighty lads, just wanna wish you lads best of luck on game day. Hope we all get some hard hitting n lots of action. Will be a tough game for both teams so I trust we`ll alllll enjoy it lol.... do you lads have a web site yet?

cheers,
RHINO ( 32 FB/MLB )

RHINO

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:21 am

Rhino,
Dude I'm sure we'll all get some good licks in!!! I am diffinetly looking forward to palying, as is the rest of the team I do believe.
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down