Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some ideas for agm agenda

4 posters

Go down

some ideas for agm agenda Empty some ideas for agm agenda

Post  cumbriandave32 Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:16 pm

beer

advertising ( big daves mate wid the limo us in gear handing out fliers)
they are still people who dont realise we are here

training locations around some towns in cumbria recruitment drives

advertising team wid posters hand to hand go to carlisle college, city center lillyhall worky haven

beer

training camp

beer

charity event night wid butch singing for nowt some comps etc

beer

best training day

getting an official training ground agreed (id say netherhall RU pay an annual fee so we canuse thier tackle shilelds and bags)

then get back to it

i see gloucester banshees are already saying they are in even tho they played a similar time than us northants nightmare are are also in same boat, London OLympians are already in

fingers crossed

just think lets get ready now be prepared for a yes, a no will fuck it up no matter what happens

god i write some long winded shit but ive dreamed off this for 20 years it aint gonna fall into our laps gents we gotta earn it

volunteers to be team judges we need 3 as part of a bafl drive (more like linesmen in footy or rugby to help out the zebras) itll help our case this needs to be b4 december accordin to bafl

Last edited by davebailiff32 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cos im a drunk gobshite)

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

some ideas for agm agenda Empty Re: some ideas for agm agenda

Post  Bears_81_WR Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Gloucester Banshees have a massive advantage over you guys in that they are headed by Mo Myers and Ken Grey who bring with them a massive amount of expertise, knowledge and experience in football. Mo was head coach for Swindon Steelers, Cotswold Bears and Severn Vale Royals, Ken was his Defensive coach and played at Pittsburgh. Don't let the fact that the Banshees have been accepted to the league put you off, it was almost a forgone conclusion that they would be.
Bears_81_WR
Bears_81_WR

Back to top Go down

Post  jaap Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:15 pm

davebailiff32 wrote:
volunteers to be team judges we need 3 as part of a bafl drive (more like linesmen in footy or rugby to help out the zebras) itll help our case this needs to be b4 december accordin to bafl

I'm up for doing a non-playing role (I'm admitting defeat that I can't play WR/CB and my kicking is shit tho' my punting is ok). I could't stay for the duration of the last game but I'd do whatever on gameday (chains/balls) like the first home game and I'd help out at training with the Receivers if that's OK with Paddy/Spike.

The offers there, let me know.
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

some ideas for agm agenda Empty ill help

Post  DEMON#75 Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:29 am

im willing to help in any way that i can be it training as a zebra,or as anything else, im open to suggestions, and keep it clean
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

http://cumbrianmariners2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cumbriandave32 Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Bears_81_WR wrote: Don't let the fact that the Banshees have been accepted to the league put you off, .

not why i put it bear! sort of promising that a team knows now and hopefuly a decicion is close by for us
fingers toes an tiddler crossed

ps im gonna be unbearable until we find out

great stuff jap n jim contact paddy i think it was him who asked about it first

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down