Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know the side road upto the horse center

5 posters

Go down

Do you know the side road upto the horse center Empty Do you know the side road upto the horse center

Post  cumbriandave32 Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:58 pm

well its ripped my exhaust of the bottom of my sleek sports car and now it must be scrapped £75 for it.
but it may have something to do with the rust eating through the body god i love rovers
i spent all journey home wondering what the banging was that was drowning out the noise of all the other rattles
oh well see you thursday will that crazy old guy lend me a hoss as ive only been twice and ive only got 1 car left.
just wondering it still looks better than Dans

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Do you know the side road upto the horse center Empty Re: Do you know the side road upto the horse center

Post  Dan #11 Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:46 am

It wont
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

Do you know the side road upto the horse center Empty Re: Do you know the side road upto the horse center

Post  Nellie Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:49 am

To true I think that he could fill in those holes, we could do it for a reduced rate on the use of the place? It sure makes me miss my Cherokee! Sad
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:39 am

I think the roads should be filled in and made tarmac, i keep getting mud all over my car.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:30 am

Heard of car a car wash? You use soap and a sponge and wash the car. A nifty concept that I heard about What a Face
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Nellie- Careful or he'll implement the "Linemen in Nappies" idea just so he can get a cheap carwash... and if I'm gonna be wearing a nappy, I'll not be happy... Razz
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:13 pm

That's ok as I'm not on the line Very Happy
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Nellie: you will be - we'll make you an "honoury lineman" for the day... Twisted Evil
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:00 am

Well with being put that way WERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!! Cool
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down