Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series

+2
Paddy
cumbriandave32
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series Empty Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series

Post  cumbriandave32 Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:19 pm

about all the stories of paast superbowl winners,

have you noticed in the 60s and 70s how many of those teams were cast outs and players written off, playing for buttons The 72 dolphins for one before 74 the steelers were a bunch of loosers, the raiders under madden were all the trouble makers and thenmuch later the redskins up the middle with the diesel, The Hogs were mostly released from other teams

does that strike a cord?

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series Empty Re: Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series

Post  Paddy Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:20 am

Are you trying to say we're loosers?
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series Empty no you daft bugger

Post  cumbriandave32 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 am

just underdogs, i should have drew comparisons to film Dodgeball instead, im Pete the pirate Garr!

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series Empty Re: Has anyone been watching the Americas Game series

Post  marco64 Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 am

It's a great series and as a disgruntled 49ers fan, was great to see some good 49ers teams instead put up with crappy Alex Smith & co at present.
marco64
marco64

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:13 am

You want to try being a dolphins fan, now we are shite. i'd rather have alex smith than john beck.
Hoggy
Hoggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:28 pm

You all need to support a decent team, the fish and niners are soooooooooo gay!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah... support the bengals - you'll never need to worry about the post-season... ever... Sad

(and no, I'm not gone, just been hurting and busy - will bb soon)
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Bengals? they don't have any wide receivers, henry gone, houshmanzadeh wants out so does chad johnson. Great place to play. no chance this season bud. Very Happy
Hoggy
Hoggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 pm

No way... TJ wants out? I'm wondering if 20 years of loyalty is enough for one team and whether or not to look at another team... I mean, the only way is up, pretty much...
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down