Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eagerness at the extream

Go down

eagerness at the extream Empty eagerness at the extream

Post  DEMON#75 Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 am

picture this a man sitting in the bransty arch on a cold damp monday night waiting for a meeting to begin, as the time gets closer to 7:30 he wonders if the others are comming to the meeting, at 7:45 still no sign of the others, the man is getting a bit worried but thinks ah well ill give a bit longer................8pm still no sight of them, decides to walk to rtesco's to top up his phone then phones one of the other committie members, and then the penny drops" GUESS WHO IN THEIR EAGERNESS FORGOT THE DAY OF THE MEETING" YES YOU GUESSED IT [u][i[/u]][b[/i]]ME[/b], SO THERE I THOUGHT IT WOULD GIVE SOME OF YOU A LAUGH AT MY EXPENSE lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

http://cumbrianmariners2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum