Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMMITTE MEETING

2 posters

Go down

COMMITTE MEETING Empty COMMITTE MEETING

Post  DEMON#75 Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 pm

TO ALL OF THE COMMITTIE CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A BREIF MEETING B4 THE 13th OF next month as on the monday following im off back to wales for 2 weeks.

we need to set in stone the duties that we each are responsible for, i am sorry to be a pain in the arse but i want to do this job within the club and i want to do it right, and better than other clubs, to prove those that doubt us WRONG Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ,they know who they are, i also have several ideas that i want to run past the other members of the committie, please forgive my spellings as im dislexic and i cant find the spell checker on this apple mac , if you guys have a suggestion of a date and time for the meeting all well and good, otherwise i will do my best to organise something around here in maryport, if thats ok with you guys
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

http://cumbrianmariners2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

COMMITTE MEETING Empty Re: COMMITTE MEETING

Post  Noise Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi Jim
Im about to send an email round to the board members so I will mention it. Would b a good idea to get something done before christmas.
Nic
Noise
Noise

Back to top Go down