Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thigh pads

3 posters

Go down

thigh pads Empty thigh pads

Post  dave72 Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 pm

im missing some barnetts thigh pads from gameday at clyde
i lent them to somone cant remember who does anyone know whos got em

i wont be at trainin on tuesday im working not sure about thursday or GAMEDAY iv not seen next weeks rota yet fingers crossed eh(but to be honest theres only one place ill be on sat 2nd aug STATUS QUO baby Laughing )

my back is ok no thanx to craig THE JUGGERNAUGHT johnstone, i was pathetic on thurs Embarassed im ashamed of myself No

eveyone whos going to blackpool dont get locked up and dont catch the clap(we are using the same showers next week)

dave72

Back to top Go down

thigh pads Empty Re: thigh pads

Post  Marcus Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Sorry Dave - just checked my bags through in case I picked them up by mistake, but none here (I have my old ones if yours get damaged - I lent them to Luke for the last game).

Yeah, it was Craig who knobbled my thigh too... I think.

Yup enjoy Blackpool lads... last drink before the game, most likely. Wink

Remember guys - if you're missing kit, buy it now - don't leave it until next week and don't forget to bring it to the game or you'll be getting the Bollocksed Up award like I did during the tuesday session... Very Happy
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  artfuldodger73 Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:38 pm

me and reece aka rico seem to have gained an extra set. think reece picked them up from the changing room seen as he was the last one out!!!! i'll bring them training if i make it or if not the game day!!!
artfuldodger73
artfuldodger73

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down