Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift needed

2 posters

Go down

Lift needed Empty Lift needed

Post  Marcus Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 am

If anyone's passing thornhill (or close to) tonight in either direction, I could use a lift up to training, if anyone would be so kind. Dave offered, but it would be too impractical for him to do so (and bloody expensive with fuel prices the way they are right now), so I'll be declining his (very generous) offer, since he's up in worky... I'm not that valuable to the team and a little solo fitness training down here won't hurt me for one week if nobody's close tonight. I'll just consider it "detention" for my fuckup the other day on here... Smile

If I don't make it, I'll post that ID up to you, Paddy (or anyone else who volunteers for me) if you want to get them send off before next thursday.

I could get my mum to drop me up, but the estate uses a fair bit of fuel and she'd have to sit around for 2 hours doing sweet FA... worth it if we need a few of us to go up there, but not for one person.

Assuming I don't make it up there, have a good session and see you all next week.
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Lift needed Empty Re: Lift needed

Post  Dan #11 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:02 am

I was away last week but if you cant get a lift for tomorrow let me know
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:51 am

Thanks Dan - appreciated! Hoggy's back tomorrow and has offered again, but should something happen, I'll phone you.

Thanks once again.
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down