Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

london game

+3
Paddy
cumbriandave32
dave72
7 posters

Go down

london game Empty london game

Post  dave72 Fri May 23, 2008 2:53 pm

who's applied for tickets for the saints game? as the 1st sale is next thursday
anyone asked for group tickets?
ive applied for 2 tickets, but i dont wanna buy if someone on team has some spare

i think we should try to go together to end our season, imagine how cool it would be walkin down wembley way in mariners shirts
please post as i dont wanna go on my own (big smoke scary)
as for training numbers have been bad lately but chin up this was always gonna be a hard season to stay motivated, so lets get positive and turn up to training have fun get fitter, hit harder and be ready to run over whoever gets in our way

come on dont just read this post replys ENTHUSIASM is CONTAGIOUS spread it
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

the league will eventualy let us in lets be ready!!!!!

dave72

Back to top Go down

london game Empty bollocks

Post  dave72 Fri May 23, 2008 3:06 pm

ive just checked my email i havent got the chance to buy tickets NoCrying or Very sad Crying or Very sad this time fingers crossed for july sale

dave72

Back to top Go down

london game Empty whos playing in london

Post  cumbriandave32 Fri May 23, 2008 4:19 pm

well done davey boy

keep the chin up, i believe we will get there, ill train on my own if i have too
if i have to play every play ill do that too, im training thursday and if the numbers are shite im heading over to the prom to tackle uphill sprints and the back brow steps, im going to be ready when that whistle goes, be it 2 months or 12. Im not going to look back and be blowing out my arse come end of 2nd quarter, wishing id did that bit more.
Ill play any position im asked too and to anyone who is taking a break ill be still training until you come back, why not bother now with a possible 8 training sessions to go before we play,
We all need to get together and consider 1 session a week build up the enthusiasm get in some good work get morale back on track. if we carry on as we are, we will be fucked 8 months wasted, turn up against cuntyfuck cavaliers and get humiliated. and think whats the point SO what is the point
I Promise to any who read this i will not quit, ill make every session im not at work and wont let any one down, and if training is worthwhile ill take leave

So last fornights been shite ppl who aint been there for whatever reason lets all get down thursday put your name down to say your coming and fucking well come send a message to our boys out east and north that if they come down we will all be there to make it worthwhile
I admire tommys and his lads commitment and the carlisle lads too and for that reason if they are ready to travel out west for us the least we can do is let them know youd rather watch corinationfucking street or do the right thing and stick with the team youve all brought this far right to the home straight get all our arses down

whos with me?????
(and thats widout alchol) Im a dog wid a bone

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

london game Empty Re: london game

Post  Paddy Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

I can buy 4 tickets

So i will be buying 4, 3 of which are taken.

But we need as many Mariners as possible making the trip.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bigsmithy Sat May 24, 2008 8:22 am

I didn't get the chance but anyone who has any spare tickets going count me in
bigsmithy
bigsmithy

Back to top Go down

Post  marco64 Sat May 24, 2008 10:26 am

I didnt get chance to buy in 1st round but would love to go still.
marco64
marco64

Back to top Go down

london game Empty tickets on ebay

Post  dave72 Sat May 24, 2008 11:21 am

well done paddy you jammy sod i got so xcited when i saw nfl in my inbox but not to be a just big SORRY you not getting any boohoo

just to make it clear to anyone DONT buy from anywhere else just nfluk/ticketmaster they will delete any tickets sold on thro ebay and such

has anyone else been lucky

wot price tickets did you opt for paddy?

dave72

Back to top Go down

london game Empty id love to go

Post  cumbriandave32 Sun May 25, 2008 3:54 pm

sounds a giggle whos playing?

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Post  J36 Mon May 26, 2008 1:12 pm

I haven't been lucky but a good rams fan friend of mine has a chance at 4, which will include myself and the misses, so hope to be there if he gets them.
J36
J36

http://www.clanram.com

Back to top Go down

london game Empty the game and training

Post  artfuldodger73 Tue May 27, 2008 8:56 am

May i send my appols for not being at training lately but due to work commitments that has been hard!

also i'm waiting on my friends for tickets to the next london game so if they dont come up with the goods then i'll wait for the july ticket sales or if any going would purchase any spare! reecey boy may also attend!!! i agree with the comments about wearing the mariners top while attending the game.top one
artfuldodger73
artfuldodger73

Back to top Go down

london game Empty travelling to game

Post  dave72 Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 pm

ive had a quote for a 16 seater mini bus £850 thats going and coming back same day, im still waiting for another company to get back to me. although 850 sounds a lot if 15 go its only £56 return.

i just thought id punt one out there as i dont know anyones plans

comments

dave72

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:40 pm

I am going down on the train on saturday and stopping in a hostel in euston sat and sunday, train back monday.

Perfect position in town to go that London Pub i have heard so much about
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down