Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

butch's remarkable powers of recovery

+2
Marcus
jaap
6 posters

Go down

butch's remarkable powers of recovery Empty butch's remarkable powers of recovery

Post  jaap Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:05 pm

I thought I would give you all a progress report on Butch's injured ankle. Yeah he went to hospital and was told he hadn't broken it but had a bad sprain. Well by the time I'd dropped his gear off after training he'd developed self-healing powers that the cheerleader off Heroes would be proud of (that's the first and only time Buch and cheerleaders will be mentioned in the same sentence) and was downing pints in Shakers in Whitehaven!!!
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

butch's remarkable powers of recovery Empty Re: butch's remarkable powers of recovery

Post  Marcus Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Wow... what the hell is he using on those ankles? He could market that!
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

butch's remarkable powers of recovery Empty Re: butch's remarkable powers of recovery

Post  Dan #11 Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 am

In other words..... Butch left training early for a few pints in town and thought the only way to get out of it would be to fake a broken leg?
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OTT #40 Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:09 am

I think Butch just wanted time to practise his guitar.

Extra fitness for everyone on butch's return.

Evil or Very Mad
Steve OTT #40
Steve OTT #40

Back to top Go down

Post  Spike 60 Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:10 am

Fitness? what's that?

Spike 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OTT #40 Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:25 am

Spike Spike Spike

You are in the peak physical shape for a man your age.

Only problem is fitness for the o line is beer, jog, beer, jog, beer, beer, beer, jog, throw up, have a kebab.

I know it seems harsh but football is about total dedication bounce

Steve
Steve OTT #40
Steve OTT #40

Back to top Go down

Post  Spike 60 Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:16 am

I like to keep the body guessing by varying my fitness regime, so would i be able to substitute the Kebab for a Curry?
Enjoyed practice last night though, even if i ran out off all physical capability after three plays. Didn't suffer too badly though, i stopped pissing blood and vomiting an hour ago, and the Doc reckons i'll be on my feet by April.
Cheers
Spike

Spike 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:45 am

I think Butch is an inspiration to us all
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum