Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder

3 posters

Go down

Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder Empty Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder

Post  JM2_ Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:52 am

To the players and staff of the Mariners,
My name is Justin Mc Kenzie and I am the coach of the Thundercats. On July 19th we will be playing the Sussex Thunder in Crawley with a team comprised of players from the US, Austria, Germany, Panama, Slovenia, an a few other countries. We are looking for a few players to fill in some spots for players that can't make the trip, if you are interested in playing with us and testing yourself against a British premier league team you can contact me at duo_sports@hotmail.com or call me (I'm currently in Austria) at +436502127413. We will be holding a mini-camp at Sussex University in Brighton on Friday 17th and Saturday the 18th of July. We have team housing set up so any players who are interested feel free to contact me and I can forward you all the information and costs for housing and uniform (players keep the uniforms).
Best regards, Justin

JM2_

Back to top Go down

Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder Empty Re: Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder

Post  Scotty26 Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:25 am

Shit man ad be up for this shame I cant play tho
Scotty26
Scotty26

Back to top Go down

Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder Empty Re: Duo Sports Thundercats vs. Sussex Thunder

Post  Mick77 Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Sounds good! Wish i had the money to go (Then again, is it just for unregistered players?)
Mick77
Mick77

Back to top Go down