Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sponsored fun event at our fundraiser

4 posters

Go down

sponsored fun event at our fundraiser Empty sponsored fun event at our fundraiser

Post  cumbriandave32 Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:22 pm

what about if i tranny it up, i do a sponsored strip? videoed and put on u tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but

shud it be if we make so much i reveal my awesome bod
or we make so much to keep it hidden!

work with me here boys, see how i have your best interest at heart, so who else will take one for the team?

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

sponsored fun event at our fundraiser Empty iv got a new one

Post  butch 69 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 pm

i dunno if it was jaaps but dere was a fun day down at parton and he had lyk a net with holes in that you had to kick a ball frew could get that and put it on a table and from a american football frew it m8
butch 69
butch 69

Back to top Go down

sponsored fun event at our fundraiser Empty Re: sponsored fun event at our fundraiser

Post  jaap Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm

butch 69 wrote:i dunno if it was jaaps but dere was a fun day down at parton and he had lyk a net with holes in that you had to kick a ball frew could get that and put it on a table and from a american football frew it m8

Aye I've still got that Butch if you want it? Can't remember you getting any through the holes tho'.

I reckon I might be able to get hold of some stocks too, I reckon the club would make a mint if Butch was in those, £1.00 for three throws of wet sponges:D
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

sponsored fun event at our fundraiser Empty Re: sponsored fun event at our fundraiser

Post  Nellie Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Need to put hair around it for Butch to hit it???
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

sponsored fun event at our fundraiser Empty ill put my head frew 2 frow wet sponges lyk

Post  butch 69 Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:27 am

i dont mind aslong as everyone dose including sparse and eratic
butch 69
butch 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down