Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If there is an award for the dumbest fucker itl go to me

3 posters

Go down

If there is an award for the dumbest fucker  itl go to me Empty If there is an award for the dumbest fucker itl go to me

Post  cumbriandave32 Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:03 am

if i hadnt read good luck for saturday, youd be 1 linebacker down for 2moz!!! i had leave booked for sunday wich my foreman knows im a dumb arse has happily swapped hes taking a bit of wood with a rubber band round it to replace me rabbit

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

If there is an award for the dumbest fucker  itl go to me Empty Re: If there is an award for the dumbest fucker itl go to me

Post  Paddy Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 am

There wasn't an award .... but there is now

You Won
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

If there is an award for the dumbest fucker  itl go to me Empty Re: If there is an award for the dumbest fucker itl go to me

Post  Marcus Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Actually we do - Jim invented the Ballsup Award (a cup - and not one you'd normally win) which he awarded me for forgetting my game pants for the last game.
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 pm

Ha, I remember now, bring it back tomorrow and you can pass it on to Dave
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Already in my bag. Smile
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum