Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift?

Go down

Lift? Empty Lift?

Post  Marcus Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 am

Just got a phone call from Hoggy and he and Tim have come down with a stinking cold, so won't be there tonight - it sounds like they're trying to shake it off before Saturday.

Anyone able to offer up a lift? If not, how crucial is the session (ie is it "bribe the parent and owe her a big favour time")?
(Not to mention paying for the fuel as well...) Smile

If not, everything is in place here - I'm not fully up on the playbooks, although I'm cramming as best I can, but all the gear I've been waiting on is here, including the new girdle I've been waiting weeks for... so if anyone needs hip, cocyx or thigh pads, I can bring them with me (my thigh pads are a little spongy but still able to protect if you're desperate). I also redlined the credit card to get a cowboy collar - something I've been meaning to get for a while now. I also have the neck roll that Tommy gave me, but could never work out how to fit to my pads (the comfort lites are a little weird), so if anyone needs that (Butch? Smithy?) yell and I'll bring that along too.

I've also got a mouthguard at last that doesn't make me want to throw up as soon as I put it in finally!!
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Lift? Empty Re: Lift?

Post  Marcus Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:55 am

(Lift sorted - thanks Dan!!)

Marcus
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down