Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training

+7
dave72
Steve OTT #40
iainglen
Hoggy
marco64
tommyl44
Paddy
11 posters

Go down

Training Empty Training

Post  Paddy Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:22 am

Poor turn out last night guys,

The sceptic in me says that since the game was canceled people don't want to put the effort in anymore.

But I am sure that it was a one off, and I expect to see you all on Thursday.

Cheers to all who made it, we made the best of it and I quite enjoyed it.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Training Empty Re: Training

Post  tommyl44 Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:22 am

I agree with Paddy, there were a few who could not make it because of work & there wife's plumbing!! but what the fuck happend to the rest of you, 22 players made the session last Thursday but we had 12 last night.

Maybe we should look to see if there are any Arena Ball teams we can play against, we have about the correct numbers!!

Well done to the lads you could not train & still made it, those who can make must try to get there as often as they can, come on lads.

I thought Paddy was shit last night? Laughing
tommyl44
tommyl44

Back to top Go down

Post  marco64 Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:34 am

I hate missing any session, unfortunately was with dad in hospital for 3 bloody hrs yesterday then had to help out at work, hope to be there thu even though i have man flu now :-(
marco64
marco64

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Me and tim would have been their if we hadn't turned up at copeland athletics stadium.
Hoggy
Hoggy

Back to top Go down

Post  iainglen Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:06 pm

Thursdays now looking like a regular no show for me due to work. Hope to turn up monday tho won't be fit to train - not taking any chances this time round. Shame about the game, but it will arrive sooner or later.

Cheers guys, speak soon
iainglen
iainglen

Back to top Go down

Training Empty I'm BACK

Post  Steve OTT #40 Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:26 am

Hope this wont stop people turning up but I am Back on Thursday and feeling very nasty so warm ups will be fun I hope you have not been slacking while I have been away Evil or Very Mad
Steve OTT #40
Steve OTT #40

Back to top Go down

Post  dave72 Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:17 am

thursdays a nogo for me still coughin my lungs up, fingers crossed for next week .But unless im completely clear i wont be training docs orders
but i should be fit enough to at least be present

the doc i saw was an american and seemed surprised/interested there was a team in cumbria with a bit of luck he'll come down then at least some thing good will come of me coughing my lungs inside out

dave72

Back to top Go down

Post  J36 Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:39 am

night shift on last monday, so couldnt attend, will make thursday though
J36
J36

http://www.clanram.com

Back to top Go down

Training Empty not me paddy

Post  cumbriandave32 Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:56 am

if the game haddnt been next cancelled id have trained but i thaught best to give shoulder a rest, just want to be 100% so ill apologise to all the guys who turned up

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

Post  jaap Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 am

davebailiff wrote:if the game haddnt been next cancelled id have trained

I'll have to admit too that I've been carrying a neck injury for the last few weeks (cheers OTT Very Happy ) and the thought of the game kept me going so like Dave I'm missing out on the hits til it's OK.

Also I'll admit that I'm more than deflated and unmotivated since BAFL pulled the rug from under us and Clyde, if this makes me a wanker to some of you well that's your opinion at least I'm an honest wanker.
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

Post  dave72 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:44 pm

come on lads we are all demotivated i was even thinkin of packin it in, Sad i havent missed comin training this week which i normally hate to do. ive put that down to being ill and not in the mind set to train.
i cant preach coz ive never played before october 07 and you all made me welcome, but we need to try stay motivated and keep pushing if we are to make it to league status. i know this as all been said on the forum before but if we start dropping out of training we wont make it, and if we do get a game well get creamed and the how would we feel if we havent put in the effort, SHIT thats how

eveyone gets knocks but at least turn up and run through plays and step out of scimmage if need be. i know your thinking kettle calling but i havent turned up cos i dont wanna pass wot i have on

remember we BLEED in training so we dont BLEED in the game the blood on our uniforms will be theirs
Twisted Evil Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Laughing Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Laughing Smile Twisted Evil tongue Razz Evil or Very Mad Laughing
thats my 2cents worth for wots it worth

dave72

Back to top Go down

Post  dave72 Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:45 pm

ps jaap

your not a wanker mate your human

dave72

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:49 am

I'll agree with dave92 Jaap. I was a bit fucked off, but nothing we could do about it. We all need to keep our eye on the prize and train. Our reg has hopefully been sent, I think our coach was holding it up now.

[b]SO LETS ALL FUCKIN TURN UP WHEN WE CAN AND GET THE PRACTICE IN TO CRUSH OPPONENTS!!!!
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down