Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let down

2 posters

Go down

Let down Empty Let down

Post  Nellie Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:12 am

By now most of us will have heard that BAFL won't let us play due to their regs. Which sucks really!! However the bright side is at least we'll have more time to practice and get those special teams sorted. Very Happy

As Paddy said last night (Tommy as well i think) we can't stop coming just because the game has been pushed back. Gonna Flog the dead horse here, COME EVEN IF YOU ARE INJURIED!!!!! We can still do walk throughs from the play book, O and D, this is VITAL PEOPLE!!!!! With us all knowing the hymn sheet how are we gonna exicute the plays and if you play a certain position then you need to know what your doing prior to game day.

Another dead horse, yes we all have lives outside of the team, however try to have a bit of dedication and show and give input.

I'll go know as the forum whore has done his ranting geek jocolor
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Let down Empty Bummer

Post  sonofmatt Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Isnt it crap that the game is off Sad .Like yourselves we need a game big time to keep the guys motivated .Its all right training but a game is a whole differant ball game .The feeling in the guts before a game .The thought can I win my personal battle with the guy against me Evil or Very Mad . You know the score anyway.
How long are they saying it will take for registrations to clear ? Have you actually had many replies from BAFA (Glen) as we seem to struggle with them replying to our emails.
Keep the guys going as we will still be out to beat you . Evil or Very Mad

sonofmatt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum