Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks everyone

3 posters

Go down

Thanks everyone Empty Thanks everyone

Post  Marcus Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:56 am

Thanks to everyone who encouraged, congratulated and otherwise helped me to do more last night than I thought I could. Thanks to Steve for pushing me until I literally couldn't take another step (I couldn't play today if I wanted to - I'd never get the boot on that foot).

Apologies too for Steve for dropping out of the scrimmage at the end - I was in a great deal of pain and just couldn't get any push from that foot - resulting in me being pushed back further than the ball travelled on the last play.

If I've been tackled by Steve, does that mean I've been initated, or do I need to be tackled by Spike and Tommy too?

Monday's currently in question, since I can't walk without a stick atm, but thursday I should be good. Also, that beard's going - it was just too hot with it.

And to hell with capes - I was so hot last night that if it's raining, it'll mean my own personal sauna... Laughing
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone Empty Re: Thanks everyone

Post  Nellie Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:00 am

Dude still come on Monday. Turn up with the stick!!! you can still do something without pads we'll find something for you to do.

Thats what being part of a team is, encouraging your teammates when they get tired, winded, knacker, etc.... We all get that way and it helps when you know you got friends encouraging you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  jaap Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 am

I couldn't agree with Nellie more Marcus we're a team and our spirit is first-class, I've been around other competitive team sports for a long time and our team spirit puts those to shame, turn up on Monday...DO IT FOR THE MARINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum