Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha

+2
Dan #11
Hoggy
6 posters

Go down

I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha Empty I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha

Post  Hoggy Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:51 am

Bloody hell my rib's are butching from that tackle on me by steve and tommy, it feels like their broken i can't breath without them hurting, but it was worth it coz last night was awesome, can't wait till monday now, to get some more ribs bust. see you all then. lol!
Hoggy
Hoggy

Back to top Go down

I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha Empty Re: I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha

Post  Dan #11 Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:02 am

I think you need some rib pads!
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha Empty Re: I think i've broken my ribs ha ha ha

Post  Nellie Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:38 am

Playing the back field is great, when you get to do it. I'm geting some rib pads for sure and as long as I get to play the backfield they'll come in handy Very Happy
I'M NOT A LINEMAN!!!!!!
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan #11 Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 am

I thought you liked playing line?????
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:57 am

Uh... Not when I enjoy running through the line dude Very Happy . I don't mind no and then, but I'm not big enough or get excited about those positions What a Face Although they are important. affraid
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:06 am

Ouch, sorry to hear that phil - you'll need to get some rib pads asap - the way you carry the ball, we need you fit...

Nellie: wasn't it you who drove through me last night like I wasn't even there? Now I feel soo much better... Sad
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:14 am

Uh no I was on the right side off the Oline with Dave.
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  jaap Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:48 am

Hoggy it's nice to hear of someone else getting the shit knocked out of them by Steve and Tommy, wait til Andy gets over his hamstring (aye yr at a bad age mate Very Happy ) and he hits you then claim the over-35 hat-trick!!!Them f***ers like Jaap blood so I can sympathise.
jaap
jaap

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:18 am

Yeah they all can put on a good hit.
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  tommyl44 Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:28 am

I have been playing with bad ribs since November when I decided to tackle OTT above the waist, wont & haven’t made that mistake again!

Hoggy you had a couple of good runs last night & I never managed to get a clean lick on you yet!

Looking forward to Monday & Thursday??
tommyl44
tommyl44

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:35 am

I'm ok now must have just landed awkward. Bring it on on monday!! Whats that i can hear? IT'S THE PAIN TRAIN. TOOOT TOOOOT!!!!!
Hoggy
Hoggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:13 am

Pain is good as it reminds you your alive.
Nellie
Nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum