Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else feel as if they have been run over !

+2
Dan #11
Phat Gesus
6 posters

Go down

Anyone else feel as if they have been run over ! Empty Anyone else feel as if they have been run over !

Post  Phat Gesus Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:04 am

Well its monday morining and im at work ! went home after the food at the smugglers and just couldnt move off the sofa ! really proud of the whole team for there performances yesterday ! Yesterday after that game i was really proud to be a mariner . The whole team pulled together and if we play like that in the leauge then i know we will do cumbria proud . Loved the weather , i think we can use it to our advantage in home games . Anyway thanks to everyone and ill see you thursday (if i have slackened off !) lol!
Phat Gesus
Phat Gesus

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel as if they have been run over ! Empty Re: Anyone else feel as if they have been run over !

Post  Dan #11 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 am

I ache!
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel as if they have been run over ! Empty Re: Anyone else feel as if they have been run over !

Post  Paddy Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 am

I ache all over, with the exception of my left ankle, which i cant feel.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel as if they have been run over ! Empty pain

Post  murphy Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 am

isnt it the best pain tho wen you know you played your arse off

murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  dave72 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:01 pm

ive been to the quacks today ive /pulled the trapezius muscle in my back, cracked my middle knuckle and both my knees feel like there been hit with a hammer but other than that im tip top

looking forward to getting back to it

in a few weeks

dave72

Back to top Go down

Post  iainglen Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:16 am

murphy wrote:isnt it the best pain tho wen you know you played your arse off

Sure feels good when you hurt because you did something positive, be it a game or a good gym session. Feeling that up-beat after the game that I would play again this weekend if I could. Loved MLB once I got over the suprise of starting there! Very Happy
iainglen
iainglen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down