Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good luck

3 posters

Go down

good luck Empty good luck

Post  stumpy Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 am

hi guys

enjoyed the chance to work with some of you on sunday - there's definitely some good talent to build on - get recruiting - you need numbers if you are to survive - when you get league status think about setting up a flag / junior team believe me you will not regret it in a couple of years time - all the teams that keep going invest their time in this - its what killed the kestrels/cougars - we had no one coming through.

good luck this weekend - get a good turnout and enjoy it - plus get your asses down early and also to training thursday - this is a key time in your history!!

remember to stick together and support each other no matter what.

Dan - from what i've seen of you on Sunday you definitely have what it takes to do the job as QB - i believe in you and so should the rest of you team - the position is about character, heart and intelligence which you have in buckets - throwing the ball is just the icing on the cake and now you have some QB pads there should be no worries there either.

all the best

stumpy

stumpy

Back to top Go down

good luck Empty thanks mate

Post  cumbriandave32 Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:19 pm

thanks for popping up too nice to hear some positive input other than spike, and some encouraging words about the future hopefully youll find the time to come again maybe give some RB stuff

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

good luck Empty Re: good luck

Post  Marcus Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey stumpy - glad to have you up here mate.

It was good hearing the comments and it's expanded my understanding of the game a lot in ways I hadn't expected.

I've got a good feeling about this game - I think that things are ticking the right boxes this time around.
Marcus
Marcus

Back to top Go down

good luck Empty Re: good luck

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down