Last two training sessions

Go down

Last two training sessions

Post  marco64 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:36 pm

I think the last two training sessions have been very good, what does everyone else think?
marco64
marco64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last two training sessions

Post  Paddy on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:19 am

Its beginning to come together
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

View user profile http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:08 am

Having missed last nights I couldn't say, but I think from Mondays yeah we are getting the hang of this game. Butch still has a valid point on the walk throughs though and it could only help improve our game.Very Happy

Once we get reg'd we can get a freindly (as if it really will be friendly Evil or Very Mad ), then we can really put all this practice into a game! DUDES!!!!!
Nellie
Nellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  #20 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:23 am

Sessions have been good for the numbers we've had... but we need to get everyone out consistently.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 am

I hear ya #20, I am only missing 20 seesions a month, not bad I think. I just hope I can keep that up when I go to another ward Razz
Nellie
Nellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  butch 69 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:16 am

i think training has been class everything is cuming together now everyone knows what there doing its been awsome
butch 69
butch 69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OTT #40 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:34 am

I have to say the attitude of the guys that turn up to train is getting better and better I think its starting to sink in that this game is very demanding and the only way to improve is to work hard.

There are not many teams that have as much contact as we have but this will build you up and also highlights the players that need to work on their strength and technique and also find out wich players can handle the contact and wich cant, its starting to register that the equipment doesnt stop you getting hurt it stops you getting killed affraid

Lets continue to have fun and work hard. Twisted Evil
Steve OTT #40
Steve OTT #40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie on Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:36 pm

OTT no amount of padding will stop us from getting slammed/ killed by you. I was thanking my stars that you were on the O on Monday so that I didn't have to feel the pain you give out Very Happy
However the D line must be learning your traits as I sayt brown sky plenty from them!!!! DUDES!!!
Nellie
Nellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just to follow on from OTTs comment

Post  cumbriandave32 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:09 pm

I agree completely with what you said there, and having to miss 1 session cause of a minor shoulder sprain caused by bad technique on my part, highlights the real need to train and work hard in drills to get things right

although, i can take the hits and can garantee im 100% commited just cant wait to get back at it and get things right cos i got a lot to learn

cumbriandave32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellie on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:48 am

Dude we all learn something all the time. Once we get our technique down we'll all be better for it. Very Happy

The old story of getting numbers to come is our big issue as we can't really work on the things we need to like blocking and pass routes and the like till we get consistant numbers showing. Yeah I understand about work and life outside Football, however if we want to actually play against someone we need more to be committed to the team affraid

Just my 2 cents worth...... cyclops
Nellie
Nellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down