Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gutted

+4
murphy
DEMON#75
FYSH
Paddy
8 posters

Go down

Gutted Empty Gutted

Post  Paddy Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 am

1 POINT!

I cant believe it, if it wasn't for missed field goals, 2 fumbles and an interception we could have won this one in the first quarter, but fair play to the wolves you took your chances when they came and taught us a lesson, we need to be more clinical.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty Re: Gutted

Post  FYSH Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 am

Agreed, the game should have been over and done with before the wolves knew what hit them, however they did well to capitalise on our mistakes, congrats.
FYSH
FYSH

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty yesterdays match

Post  DEMON#75 Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 am

sorry but have to disagree lads, we gave you over 100 yards in penelty's we werent as cohesive as we could have and should have been, the one thing that reall pisses me off is that you have to whinge like hell and then grudgeingly offer a word or 2 of congratulations to your vanquishers, be it by 1 point or by 100 point we BEAT YOU and not only yesterday but twice i would willingly say well done to you guys if you had won yesterday and would have shook your hands happily and said well done and not bitched, but more than anything what galls me is than not one member of your team could be botherd to turn up to SPORTSTERS our sponsors , you could have stopped for 20mins or so just to have a chat but you couldnt even do that..........................................................................................................................................................................
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

http://cumbrianmariners2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  murphy Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am

christ demon are you just constantly in a bad mood or what everytime you post on this forum your having a pop at someone or disagreeing with what somebody said! its just a game get over it!

murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

Gotta agree with Murph there Jim.

You wouldn't have shook our hands I we won. You didn't even shake our hands after you won! So get a grip and shut up. Your always twineing and bitching on here. If you have nothing good to say then shut up.

No one said wolves didn't win. They did. Fair play, I'm gutted to have lost. But I won't loose sleep over it. All I'm saying is that it could have been different if we didn't miss a 10 yard field goal, or fumble of your 1 yard line, or fumble on your 8 yard line.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noise Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:02 am

Would have love to have come to the after game social, but no one told us where it was. By the time everyone got changed, no one was around, and it was going to take us over 3 hours to get home.
Noise
Noise

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty oi

Post  DEMON#75 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 am

murphy wrote:christ demon are you just constantly in a bad mood or what everytime you post on this forum your having a pop at someone or disagreeing with what somebody said! its just a game get over it!
i was just pointing out something dont know why your so botherd you werent even playing for either team
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty yesterdays game

Post  DEMON#75 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am

Paddy wrote:Gotta agree with Murph there Jim.

You wouldn't have shook our hands I we won. You didn't even shake our hands after you won! So get a grip and shut up. Your always twineing and bitching on here. If you have nothing good to say then shut up.

No one said wolves didn't win. They did. Fair play, I'm gutted to have lost. But I won't loose sleep over it. All I'm saying is that it could have been different if we didn't miss a 10 yard field goal, or fumble of your 1 yard line, or fumble on your 8 yard line.

hey paddy ill keep on twineing and bitching as you put as long as i got a breath in my body, just look at some of your own posts m8 you couldnt even say something congratulatory it was what if we hadnt made mistakes, mistake were made on both sides and ultimately one side won, i didnt come and shake hand as i personally felt that i didnt contrabute to the game and i was having a tizzy with myself , i appologise for not shaking hands as childish as it may have been i didnt want my problems overshadowing what the others on the wolves had done .

just want to say all the same well played to you and your team mates and i hope the guys who were hurt are ok and able to continue with whats left of the season
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  FYSH Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 pm

murphs right jim, all you have done on here for the last 7-8 months is put people down and winge about one thing or another. As nicola said, most would have come for a drink if they new where to go.
FYSH
FYSH

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty fysh

Post  DEMON#75 Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 pm

did any of you think to ask where sportsters was???????????????????????????????????????????
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah, someone said they would stick aroun after and lead the way. But there was no one about when I got out the changing rooms.

Sorry Jim but I have better things to do with my time that drive around a city I have never been to before on the off chance I find the place your all at.

As I said to manf, dogger and balif after the game while shaking hands. And a couple of others I spoke to after the game and during the game. Well done. The team that scored the most points won!

You need to chill out and stop taking everything so seriously. It's just a bit of harmless banter.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manf7 Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Carnt we all just get along lol lol

Their was a funny moment in the match tho when we punted the ball i got off my block started to tab up field and then i met Dan lol we stared at each other for a bit then i smiled at him and then we tried to kill each other hahaha it was awsome.

But well played to all the Clyde lads it was a tight game.

Manf #73 Very Happy
manf7
manf7

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty Good game

Post  sonofmatt Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am

Hi lads well done to all who played but myself my lads and my wife couldnt make the after match as I said on Bafl forum - just got out of hospital today - now infact - have ripped my quad muscle . - as for you Jim why didnt you shake hands after the game ? I even hobbled across the pitch and you were sat on a trolley with a burst arse face . What happened to you .
As for not one of us congratulating your fans I did and always do applaud the fans home and away .Any way big guy as I said take a chill pill it a f-----g game . I dont get paid you dont get paid so enjoy the GAME!!!!!!
When one has a dig fair do when about four people are telling you to chill and one isnt even a blackhaw I would think its time to take the hint and become civil .
I would since you have seen some stats somewher like to see them we had miles of yards on offence but dont know what yours were if you get then Jim I would like to see them Cheers Laughing

sonofmatt

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty HI M8

Post  DEMON#75 Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:18 am

SON OF MAT IF YOU MESSAGE ME ON EITHER MSN OR YAHOO ILL TRY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY STATS IF I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THEM OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS , I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU SAY M8 AND YES I NEED TO CHILL A BIT BUT AT TIMES CANT HELP GET SO FIRED UP ABOUT THE GAME
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  murphy Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 am

DEMON#75 wrote:
murphy wrote:christ demon are you just constantly in a bad mood or what everytime you post on this forum your having a pop at someone or disagreeing with what somebody said! its just a game get over it!
i was just pointing out something dont know why your so botherd you werent even playing for either team

ha true i dont play for either team but when my team wins i dont go on the oppositions forum and rub it in! and cant help getting fired up about the game even after its finished? ive heard of love for the game but thats a bit extreme

murphy

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty just to point out

Post  DEMON#75 Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:28 am

this is the marniners forum not the blackhawks or the wolves anyhow all that shit is over and done with now ok
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLVESHC Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm

jim
there is no mariners team

you are an edinburgh wolves member, remember you represent us, ok.

Mac
glad your healed, sort of, i thought your injury was worse at first, hope the other 2 injured guys recover too.

People forget we all play tghis game for 1 reason, we love it, but we all have to go to work or uni on monday, none of us get paid.

As for stats i doubt we took proper stats as our stat man was an injured player who actually played in his first game of the season on sunday.
CV have a decent young team, but no discipline.

you cant win games in BAFL with a team that has indisciplined players, however they are young and can learn. regardless of the score we won both games and the big difference between both teams is discipline and the kicking game, we won game 1 with a FG and game 2 with an XPAT
no coincidence we piad huge amounts of attention to these parts of our game this year. If we had played you last year you would have won both games probably as our specils sucked.

attention to details , looking forward to next year as i know you will be a stronger team mac.

all the best mate

don

WOLVESHC

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty Agreed

Post  sonofmatt Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm

If we can shut the mouths up we will be a better team . Great game .Shit loss.Totally right about special teams .

Chester have a smallish fast dt on their left who stunts all day long and an outside linebacker who plays relly well on the same side . You should beat them . Good luck

sonofmatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down