Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the big match

+2
Dan #11
DEMON#75
6 posters

Go down

the big match Empty the big match

Post  DEMON#75 Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

just want to wish you all the best for sunday and hope the best team on the day ( wolves) wins
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

http://cumbrianmariners2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

the big match Empty Re: the big match

Post  Dan #11 Thu May 21, 2009 1:19 am

Did you really just do that Jim?

I feel a whatever precedes a WOOOOOOOOO coming on!

thats right

I'm gonna JACK you up boy!!!!
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

the big match Empty oooooooohhhhhhh

Post  sonofmatt Thu May 21, 2009 3:19 am

The line is drawn in the sand now and Jim has picked his side with Dave of course - Lets hope its a good one anyway

sonofmatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Thu May 21, 2009 6:41 am

I am really looking forward to this game, I think it will be a tight one.
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

the big match Empty game on sunday

Post  DEMON#75 Thu May 21, 2009 7:00 am

sonofmatt wrote:The line is drawn in the sand now and Jim has picked his side with Dave of course - Lets hope its a good one anyway

no m8 i chose a team that suited me i thought long and hard about it and in the end the wolves were for me i got a good feeling from them and thats what swayed it for me it had nowt to do with dave what so ever,
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

the big match Empty paddy

Post  DEMON#75 Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 am

Paddy wrote:I am really looking forward to this game, I think it will be a tight one.
. thanks paddy i do too just hope its a good clean game for both sides and we all go away best of mates santa
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve OTT #40 Fri May 22, 2009 2:44 pm

I AM READY AND WAITING Twisted Evil

WELCOME TO THE PACK JIM Laughing

WILL BE GOOD TO CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD ONE affraid
Steve OTT #40
Steve OTT #40

Back to top Go down

Post  DEMON#75 Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 am

sonofmatt wrote:The line is drawn in the sand now and Jim has picked his side with Dave of course - Lets hope its a good one anyway
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  murphy Wed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm

DEMON#75 wrote:

wtf

murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  DEMON#75 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 am

i just thought the comment was ill timed if the guy has a problem on the field is the place to sort it out
DEMON#75
DEMON#75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down