Cumbria Mariners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dan #11 Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:21 am

We are missing 4 more game shirts.

22 88 89 and 23

These were given out to Andy Graham, Stu, Hoggy and 22 wasn't even used in the last game. I believe it was taken by Roger as a spare in case he couldn't fit into his medium 27.

Can anyone help get these back? If not i'm looking at alot of running around and posibly not having enough game shirts to play on sunday.
Dan #11
Dan #11

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  artfuldodger73 Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:57 am

i picked up 22 i think mate i'll have a scout for it and bring it tomora for ya kid! unsure why i hasd ur no dan unless u picked up 22 instead.
c u at training. we paddin up prior to the game tho?
artfuldodger73
artfuldodger73

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty stuart was #89

Post  cumbriandave32 Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 am

hes buggered off to Univerity has he not?

cumbriandave32

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down