big well done, lets focus sunday

Go down

big well done, lets focus sunday

Post  cumbriandave32 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:27 am

well done, keep it going, lets try for sunday for similar numbers, its gonna be too dark before long
this sunday is the final sunday boys we need more than 1hour 30 mins to iron out the cracks next thursday

nothing strenuous so if you got a hangover or dont want to miss mammys sunday dinner or fancy a sleep in till after 4pm you can go get fucked there will be plenty more sundays you can do that on noteably from may till september and incase you missed the point your lazyness has closed the club we wont be around next year.
if you think you wont be missed or its too late for me to have a go you are wrong you will be and its not too late its your last chance
i know everyone whos gonna be at the game unless at work is gonna be there sunday anyone who knows anyone get in touch (kev) this sunday is more important than the game itself

not having a lift is not an excuse Noon, we can all drive 20 minutes to thornhill, well done marco for coming to watch bad back an all he comes from carlisle to watch

remember this game is to show people whove said we cant do it, we are living in cloud cookoo land we dont have this we dont have that we adont have enough talent so lets proove em wrong lets as a team ramm it sideways unlubed up there fucking arses
its gonna take several years of graft of hard lessons Im here to the bitter end gentlemen thats a promise

what makes me mad is not the fact iv invested nearly 10months most of my holidays 250 itll be more like 350, its the fact that iv been part of many good and bad teams but this one is perhaps the best bunch of lads of all ages, standing on the doorstep of playing the best game around competitivly, im hungry for more this will not be our final game, we can all play, youve prooved that, none of you quit, 30pts down and you didnt quit. The quitters have now fucked off and gone and forgotten, you are the ones thats left youve got the heart now show the desire,

ill see you Sunday and thursday

cumbriandave32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: big well done, lets focus sunday

Post  Dan #11 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:51 am

Well said that man
Dan #11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:20 am

well said dave

This is an important game, and we should use these guys as a marker & inspiration. A few seasons back merseyside as a new team went 0-10. With some hard work and a few years to develop they went 8-2 and won div 2 north this year.

There the best team in the league we want to be in, so let's play hard
Paddy
Admin

View user profile http://www.cumbriamariners.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 am

"Noon" managed to slip downstairs as he moved his kit to the car and wrenched his knee...

I'm able to move around with the crutches and am currently alternating between RICE and spending a few minutes moving the joints around. The bruised tailbone and shoulder are just that, I think, so (although painful at the moment) should clear up in a day or two.

Will be trying to get fit again ASAP, but don't know if I'll be training Sunday or just there to offer support.

And thanks, Dave, I'll hold ya to that if I need to. Takes more than 20 mins from Workington though - the Distington lights make it quite a bit longer.

Many thanks to Si for the lift on sunday though... much appreciated.
Marcus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty26 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Noon some times I just dont no how you do it.
Scotty26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down